DataQubez’s unique operating model:
As business complexity increases, “Software” and “Software as a Service (SaaS)” will need to evolve to a new paradigm of man and machine. We call this “Service as a Software”.
Business problems are shifting in terms of both content and context. Software model is not flexible and Services model is not scalable to manage this shift.
Software and service need to be more integrated - to find new ways of solving business problems in more scalable and agile ways.
But, how can software and service harmonize?
Software needs services for orchestration and customization, while services needs the software Lego blocks for abstraction, modularization and automation.
To have Man and Machine working in harmony, both Services and Software need a re-think
- From just using and implementing software to developing and customizing software as part of the solution
- From problem specific solution to solution design for problem classes
- From re-inventing everything to reusing and improving
- From finished products and solutions to lego blocks
- From being specific functional and workflow requirements driven to being able adapt to multiple contents and contexts
- From monolithic-platforms and packaged apps to multiple modular and granular components